Nutritional Needs During Pregnancy
Your body goes through numerous physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy. The way you nourish your body during this time will affect your health and your baby’s. Nrich-PL is a very good source of Prenatal Vitamins, Proteins & DHA in a well-balanced proportion bonding Mom & Baby. What makes Nrich-PL the best available balanced protein powder can ...
Nutritional Needs During Pregnancy
Your body goes through numerous physical and hormonal changes during pregnancy. The way you nourish your body during this time will affect your health and your baby’s. You must eat a healthful, balanced diet to help ensure you stay healthy throughout your pregnancy. The food you eat is your baby’s main source of nourishment, so it’s critical to consume foods that are rich in nutrients. Proper
nutrition can help promote your baby’s growth and development. By following some fairly easy nutrition guidelines, you can be on your way to a healthy pregnancy.
Healthy bonding between Mom & Baby
Nrich-Pl is a very good source of Prenatal Vitamins. Proteins & DHA in a well-balanced proportion bonding Mom & Baby.
Ingredients with a Purpose
Nrich-PL contains scientifically proven ingredients sourced from the best in the world. Prominent ingredients other than 100% USA Whey Protein are DHA, Biotin & Lycopene, Folic acid & Iron, All essential amino acids, Calcium & Phosphorus, Iodine & Selenium and source of Vitamin B12
- DHA is critical for the fetal central nervous system (CNS) growth and development
- DHA is good for fetus Brain growth
- DHA helps maximize retinal development of the fetus
- Non-GMO - Easy to digest. Promotes digestive health. Free from genetically modified organisms.
- Soy -Safe from adverse effects of phytoestrogens on reproductive health.
- Gluten – Safe from thyroid-stimulating hormones of soy.
- Improves cholesterol levels.
- Increases energy levels.
Rich in All essential amino acids
- Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from food.
- The 9 essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine
Nrich-PL contains all the 9 essential amino acids
- Helps break down food.
- Repair body tissue.
- Increasing fat loss.
- Boosting cognitive function.
- Lowering inflammation.
Calcium & Phosphorus
- For strong bones in you and your developing baby
- Calcium helps maintain heart rhythm & muscle function.
Rich in Iodine and Selenium, a source of Vitamin B12
- Good for the immune system.
- To lower TPO antibodies, good for thyroids.
- Vitamin B12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak.
- Iron helps ward off Anaemia in pregnant women.
- Iron increase hemoglobin for you and your baby.
Biotin & Lycopene
- Biotin plays an important role in your hair, skin & nail health. Deficiency can lead to hair loss and skin problems.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps protect skin.
- Lycopene can help to prevent yeast infections, especially vaginal.
- Lycopene can help to prevent respiratory disorders like asthma. During Pregnancy one forgets to take care of ones look, we do care.
Your body is the place where your little one will develop and grow. We are happy you have placed your trust in Nrich-PL. We have chosen the best ingredients as we know it will impact the growth of your child and your health as well. Nrich is not only providing the right kind of nutrients but also the right amount that you and your baby need.